• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a new head and reset procedure for SP300V

high impact

Where is the best place to get a new head for a Versacamm SP?

I had the black/cyan head replaced a while back and should have had both done while the tech was out from Chicago. I've been gone on vacation for two weeks and my magenta head nozzles won't fire and I can't get them cleaned out. I'm thinking about replacing this one myself due to the expense.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to download or purchase a technician service manual with the head positioning procedures and a new head? It appears to be a piece of cake to replace but I don't know the procedures to reset the head after replacement.

OR

am I insane for thinking about attempting this myself???

Last edited:

Robert M

I have the heads at 575.00 each, you should also consider changing the cap top (40.00)and the dampers (25.00)

high impact

I have the heads at 575.00 each, you should also consider changing the cap top (40.00)and the dampers (25.00)

Agreed!

I found an air pocket and purged the lines and bulk cartridges. Everything is working well...thanks to those who responded and I will keep in mind those who offered to sell heads for when that day arrives.