• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a part time production associate/installer to start right away! Des Moines, IA

sinclairgraphics1

Sinclair Graphics & Installations
Hi, I'm in need of someone with experience in the sign business that can hit the ground running and get it done. Located in Des Moines, IA. Must be extremely detail oriented, weed, cut and trim vinyl and various signs. Installation skills would be a bonus. Looking for someone that could work 20-25 hours a week. Sometimes more. We are starting a very big installation next week so be ready to rock. Please reply to me via private message and also will need to have a resume. Would start at $10-$13 per hour based on experience.

sinclairgraphics1

Sinclair Graphics & Installations
Hi, I'm in need of someone with experience in the sign business that can hit the ground running and get it done. Located in Des Moines, IA. Must be extremely detail oriented, weed, cut and trim vinyl and various signs. Installation skills would be a bonus. Looking for someone that could work 20-25 hours a week. Sometimes more. Please reply to me via private message and also will need to have a resume. Would start at $10-$13 per hour based on experience.

Still needing to find a good part time worker, email me with a resume and when you can start.

Thanks!!