• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need a RELIABLE and inexpensive outsource asset

toucan_graphics

I'm looking for a reliable and inexpensive company to outsource small print jobs. I have had some headaches recently with the printer I've been using. I get slow response/no response which has cost me more than one job so it's time to dump that outsource asset and find a reliable one. I have an order that needs to be done ASAP. 1000 small decals- who wants it?

I'd prefer someone local to the Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina that I can deal with on a regular basis but open to anyone who has good communication and good prices. Most of my orders are small so if you deal only in large volume this may not be ideal for you. BUt if you are a small shop or don't ind short runs, get in touch with me.

Ideal outsource assets would be located in the following NC areas:
High Point
Greensboro
Winston Salem
Charlotte

natedawg9640

The place I used to work does a nice job. We're in Wisconsin though. They have 2 or 3 gerber edge printers and a couple solvent ink... oh, and a new flatbed... I would peg a large part of their work going through the Gerbers though. They could likely help. PM me if needed.