• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a supplier for large format digital print on a fabric

Biplane

I really don't know much about printing on fabrics, but I know a lot of you guys do. I am not sure if what I am wanting is possible, but if I can get these produced I think I can sell them. What I am wanting is a full color print on a stretchable type fabric. Finished size will be as large as 120"x100" but they do not have to be 1 piece. I do mostly vinyl graphics and digital printed vinyl, and I want to expand my product line to include these fabric covers. If you think you can produce these for me shoot me an email at info@bandegraphix.com and I can give you more info on the products that I want to make. Thanks!

BadAss

Welcome to the show... You might want to introduce yourself to the forum. If you do, you will probably get a better response. This is a tough group of guys (and gals) on newbies. So try to say Hi! first and then hold on to your shorts... M*

Biplane

I was pretty sure that I had posted on here before, but I guess I was wrong! I have lurked on this site for a while but I guess I have not posted. I am trying to throw some business to someone so I hope they won't be too tough. Thanks!