• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need a supplier of magnetic/dry erase board

LMSigns24

I am looking for a supplier who sells dry erase magnetic boards. This is going to need to be 6 1/2' x 4 1/2'. Where is best place to purchase? thanks!

TSC1985

Can you make your own? We have made a lot of these. 26GA cold rolled steel (cheap) adhered to 1/4" PVC with print and dry erase laminate on top, really great for custom sizes!

bigben

Can you make your own? We have made a lot of these. 26GA cold rolled steel (cheap) adhered to 1/4" PVC with print and dry erase laminate on top, really great for custom sizes!

How do you fix your steel to PVC? I imagine you install the print directly on the steel?

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
How do you fix your steel to PVC? I imagine you install the print directly on the steel?

Yes....mount the print to steel just like you would any other sign.
We use a double sided tape to mount the finished steel to PVC. It's a 30" roll....looks like laminate. Peel one side, apply to steel in laminator. Then peel the second sheet off and mount to PVC.

TSC1985

We use a double sided tape to mount the finished steel to PVC. It's a 30" roll....looks like laminate. Peel one side, apply to steel in laminator. Then peel the second sheet off and mount to PVC.

Exactly like this.

0igo

Where can I buy a roll of the 30" double sided tape?

fastmax

most any glossy anti graffiti laminate should work as dry erase also

ive even used just regular stock gloss but that gets nasty after a bit

threeputt

Lowes's or HomeDepot have 4'x8' sheets of shower enclosure board. It's 1/8" thick. We've used it quite a few times. It's about $13.00 per sheet.

It's only 48" by 96" so it might not work for you, this time.