• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NEED AN HP LATEX MENTOR-- Poughkeepsie based printer willing to pay $$ for your time in shop to tutor and school me

depps74

I am new to HP latex printing. I need someone (retired or perhaps a repair tech) looking for some side cash. I need to be taught and schooled on some printing issues I am unable to learn on my own. I am based in Poughkeepsie NY will pay for your time.

depps74

That would be great. I just posted a forum on offset type. Cant figure it out. I dont think its a printhead as the test yielded only one broken line on the black cyan heads.

axelmk

What Machine do you have and what are the issues?
Post some pictures and I am sure we all might be able to give you some direction where to find the solution.

Dukenukem117

HP's maintenance manual is also very thorough, and they have a ton of online videos. I'm not saying you will learn everything, but I would start there for free.