• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Banner poles and brackets

danad

We are doing signage for a very "fancy" tournament in 5 weeks, and the client needs 12 double sided banners- 2.5'x5' and 12 DS Banners 1.5'x3'. I can find the pole brackets, but I am having a hard time finding the pole to mount them on. All of the poles will need to be at least 8' above the ground, so at least 10'-12' total so they can be installed in the ground( stands are not an option) These have to be nice - with a finial, black, and cannot be bowing in the wind. The closest thing I can relate are decorative street sign posts, but I'm afraid they will be too big and costly. Does anyone know any options for me?

Help! :)DanaD

danad

Really? Nobody knows? Yes, I am new to this site, but not new to the business. Are people too cool to posts things to a new person's thread post? Don't be shy

Malkin

Usually boulevard banners are installed to existing poles...

I wonder how often this need comes up.

mikefine

The product you are describing can be found at OPPTC.com (bracket and pole).

Ask for John -- real professional guy.