• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need barbed wire!!!

Flame

Okay, I have had this customer bugging me for some time to get him some barbed wire pinstriping. He has a fence company and wants to stripe everything with barbed wire. Anyone know of a source for this???

If you don't know of anyone that sells barbed wire striping (on a roll), how about a clipart file of barbed wire? I know, I know, I could trace it myself, but I'm lazy and the 20-30 minutes it would take to make a seamless barbed wire vector layout, add color and cutlines to it, would be more work than I could charge for, for this job.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys/girls.:cool:

threeputt

You can buy pre-printed barbwire from restylerschoice.com. They'll send you a catalog if you call 1-800-733-3316. They only sell to shops.

WVB

sharpline graphics also sells barbed wire pinstripe. I have one in clipart form as well that I created while back.

Flame

Geary said:
Hey FM,

How 'bout if I come up there and lay it down by hand for ya? :tongue:

~G

That's okay Geary. He just wants a roll to stick on random stuff. Like... truck, trailer, bike, door, face etc. If you really want to come over and stripe all of that (and throw in some face painting to boot. lol), be my guest. I'll even give the guy your number...

:wine-smi: