• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need coro boards cut into shapes

LizardWraps

need some coro board cut into shapes for a customer. cnc?? does anyone do this??? need about 50!! all the same shape and size!!

RycckG

If one of the Merchant Members cant help you, we have several contour cutters and could probably help you

schramm

I get all my stuff done at Cornerstone Architectural if you want to get pricing you can call Jeff at 309-208-1599, he did 20 of these frames below (not the finishes as these are test finishes). These are custom mirror frames which were routed and plowed with a rabbet from the back to set the mirror. Cost was really minimul and great timing. He is very good at confidentiality as well which in my business is very important as I design him and then pay him to set it up for the router in CAD. He has about 5 more of my designs right now that he is getting ready to run. Very good guy with a great facility and he ships all the time!

Attachments

• Crop Frame 1.jpg
    Crop Frame 1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Crop Frame 2.jpg
    Crop Frame 2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 107