• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Ecosolvent printable FABRIC BANNER / polyester

fresh

Happy New Year!!

I had ordered a "fabric" banner from a wholesaler last year, and now my client would like another. Typically I would just order another from the same source, but I don't use that vendor anymore. This is to be used for a trade show sign, and we choose fabric because they roll them up and didn't want to have creases when they pull them out of storage every few months.

The wholesaler would not tell us what material they used (one of the reasons I don't use them anymore), but on their website I think the product used is described as "100% Polyester Poplin." I found UltraFlex UltraPoplin PES C240 Textile Media which is a 7oz poly material, but I can't find anyone with a smaller roll (54"x82') in stock. Should I look harder for this material? I can't find anything else similar, so I have a feeling this is what was originally used.

Do you have any other suggestions for substrate? This will be used in a clip banner hanger thingy.

Thank you!

shoresigns

Signmax Mirror Image Flag & Banner material from WRI Supply in Kelowna, BC. We use this stuff occasionally and it's the most "organic" feeling fabric I've found that prints on eco-sol. It comes with a liner for printing of course. Great for flags or banners that need to be folded up for storage without creasing.

JamieG

Settings

What kind of settings are you using to print with shoresigns? The spec sheet from WRI says to use "DECO-LITE" as the setting in versaworks but I dont have that in my profiles

AnaF

Fabrics that are coated and can be printed with solvent ink printers

Where did you find the UltraFlex UltraPoplin PES C240 Textile Media which is a 7oz poly material, and what is the size/price?

Fisher Textiles has several different fabrics that are coated and can be printed with solvent ink printers.

http://www.fishertextiles.com/ftp4.php?prodpage=0&prodperpage=15&plquery=Inkjet - Solvent

:smile:
Hi there, I realize I'm replying to an old post, but just wondering in your experience how dealing with Fisher Textiles has been? I am having a heck of a time. Registered for a username request on Sept. 20 and it took me three phone calls, a voice mail and and an email to their head office over a one week span to have anyone even grant that request. So as of Sept. 27, I am able to log in, but I still cannot access any pricing because apparently my regional sales rep, Ralph, has to "consult with me" to make appropriate material recommendations, which are then added to my portal account. Has Ralph taken it upon himself to reach out? No. Has Ralph acknowledged a single one of my emails? No. Has Ralph ever answered his phone or returned any of my calls? No. And here we are at Oct. 4. I know this is a bit of a rant, but man, dealing with Fisher Textiles is frustrating - completely convoluted & archaic way of onboarding new/potential clients, with negligent customer service. :noway: