• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NEED END CAPS!

MODA

Hi everybody! We have a HP Designjet L26500 and A HP Latex 370 printer. I am in search of end caps. I haven't been able to find any online and HP hasn't been any help. When looking at the printer, it's the black end caps that go on the right side of the spindle used to hold the vinyl that you are printing on. Over time they have broke where the blue tabs no longer work. I make due with them for now but definitely need some new ones! Any help on where I can purchase these would be greatly appreciated!

MODA

You are the problem solver! I've been using the wrong part number this whole time! I kept coming up with the other kind of end caps and not the kind I needed! I found where I could order them right away---Amazing how easy it was with right part number!! Thanks so much!