• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need GrafixAdv6.0

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I have a "Plans A-B" working on how I'm going to utilize a substantial free financial windfall within a few weeks. IF I sell out the entire Gerber setup (EDGE, Omega2CP, GS15Plus plotter, tons of foils), I wanna let it go with the GA program it came with. I paid for the Omega upgrade separately, & it does fabulous work with the old Roland plotter I also have.

I've got the old parallell port dongle for GA, but have somehow lost the program CD & am looking to buy a replacement.

One idea I have is to purchase outright a new T-Jet and Dodge Sprinter van for a mobile Tshirt setup to go to events & sell on site. The glut of lowball newbies in my area has made signmaking a low profit frustration that barely still holds my interest. Even at that, I'm still putting up a new building at my home (zoned commercial) for the sign biz with the Roland. Thanks.