• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help: FB700: A-UV-52 UV lamp current not detected

czbhu

I have an error on my FB700 A-UV-52 UV lamp current not detected.
First it came when the lamps had 756 hours in them. Then I have changed them. But unfortunately it keeps throwing this error with the brand new HP lamp too.
I stops printing with this error. And I can only print for a couple minutes.

It also says:
DAX0_AS0_S600:
Amps: min 3.1622, max 4.44333
3.13466 (n: 76, x: 180, d: 500) Amps RMS

I have checked the cable and all the connectors but I have found no problem with them. I have also cleaned all the metal parts of the connectors. I have checked the input Voltage of the UV power supply in the E-Box. It is 245V.
I also called the service. They were here today, but they couldn't solve my problem.
I have no more thoughts.
Any one had the same problem before? What should I do?

Last edited:

Garth423

The Service sent me an firmware upgrade and my UV problem is gone now.
Hey I know it’s been a few years but do you by chance have a copy of the firmware or know what firmware version it is? Im having the exact same problem down to a T. Got the error when the bulbs hit 776 hours replaced them, kept getting the error and it will stop the print mid print a few minutes in.

Garth423

Most of you probably know this already but since I’m new to this machine I didn’t. I decided to replace the bulbs with aftermarket ones from cureUV.com and this is what my issue was. As soon as I put the HP lamps in it worked fine. Lessons learned