• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help finding Job shop

dreko

Hello Group

I just went through the Merchant's link at the top, sent some emails out, but none of them seem to indicate if they use Gerber Edge printers.
I have a project and need to locate a job shop/sign shop that offers printing to the trade or end customer, using a Gerber Edge FX or Edge printer.

I've gone through the forum, yet I'm not finding members with their company URL or link in their signature.

How can I locate shops on this forum?
* shop can be located anywhere within the USA

many thanks
Andre

Drip Dry

I'm in NY and do have a Gerber Edge. I normally do retail, but also do some wholesale with other sign shops around town
Pm me with some details and maybe we can work it out

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hello Group

I just went through the Merchant's link at the top, sent some emails out, but none of them seem to indicate if they use Gerber Edge printers.
I have a project and need to locate a job shop/sign shop that offers printing to the trade or end customer, using a Gerber Edge FX or Edge printer.

I've gone through the forum, yet I'm not finding members with their company URL or link in their signature.

How can I locate shops on this forum?

many thanks
Andre

We offer Edge printing to the trade and we are a merchant member here. What do you need?