• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help! Fire Dept. Maltese Cross Clipart

Custom Bob

Does anyone know of a website where you can find a selection of Fire Dept. Maltese Cross clipart for plotter use? I'm looking for a certain style. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Fairlane500

Fire Dept Maltese Cross Vector Art

Roland DGA offered several great Fire Department symbols including about a dozen Maltese Crosses in the Vector Art Classic Collection made by Vector Art Inc. In Carmel, CA. phone - 408-657-0950

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Roland DGA offered several great Fire Department symbols including about a dozen Maltese Crosses in the Vector Art Classic Collection made by Vector Art Inc. In Carmel, CA. phone - 408-657-0950

Your information is out of date.

Vector Art took back their libraries from Roland about eight years ago now and moved back to New York from Carmel a year ago. We have reseller licensing for all the Vector Art libraries and offer all their fire fighter artwork at our ExpressClipart.com website, as was mentioned in post #2.

I thank Poconopete for posting the link to our images.