• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need help - freaking out - SP300V not turning ON

wwpro

c'mon ... what else can happen to me ?

Took the printer from its crate after I brought it from the US couple months ago, and now I'm ready to start printing with the shop almost ready and the damn printer doesn't want to turn ON , tried different outlets, already changed the voltage to 230v (220volts here), the electric installation is brand new ...

Was checking the manual and it doesn't show locations for any fuse or something, so if someone has the time to help me troubleshoot this thing or at least throw me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

I hope is something stupid and I'm just missing it, but who know

thanks folks !

wwpro

ok, nevermind, is ON now, but on 110V through a step down converter.

There are 2 voltage selectors under the main body of the printer, I had the both a 230v when trying to use the electricity directly from the outlet, I decided to give the converter a try and then switched the voltage selectors back to 115V, plugged the converter to the wall and the printer to the converter and started right away.

What am I missing ?