• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help getting my ce7000-60 to cut

Dan Berg

Pretty sure it is user error but I need some help digging it out. The ce-7000 is not listed in Graphtec setup. Since there is no generic "Graphtec cutter' to select i have selected Fc-7000.
I cannot send anything to the cutter, registration mark or barcode to read. Nothing happens which means there is a disconnect somewhere and it is probably the Fc-7000 setting. I tried putting in the ce-6000 and that doesn't work either.
Please please tell me I don't have to upgrade my Onyx just to get a Rip with the ce-7000 on it.

Last edited:

Dan Berg

Where do you get stuck? Have you set the connection correctly in cutserver?
That was it. Went back and checked and USB was selected. Went into the sidebar setup and the printer was selected. Changed to the Graphtec cutter and it cut like a champ. you know I looked at those settings 20 times and never caught that. Thanks again.

Last edited: