• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NEED HELP - GFP 355TH Laminator

alank

Subsequent to closing shop last December I'm stuck with an "as new" 355TH (<4 hours use) that needs a good home ASAP. We got it shortly before the pandemic and I'm eager to part with it, but the S101 M2M shows little interest/no activity in laminators, so I'm looking for helpful pointers from the community as to a site or service with greater exposure/wider audience where I can successfully post/advertise and dispose of it. If anyone has suggestions or a friend in the business looking for a pristine 55" hot/cold laminator with stand, foot switch and rewind I have one they will love every time they use it. I'd sincerely appreciate help getting pointed in that direction and can be reached at alank@brandersmart.com Thank you. AK

Attachments

• Gfp 355TH-55 inch Laminator - 1.JPG
    Gfp 355TH-55 inch Laminator - 1.JPG
    369.5 KB · Views: 248
  • Gfp-Laminator-300-Series-literature-7-22-16.pdf
    805.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

alank

Here isn't a bad place to list it. What are you asking for it?
Given its condition vs those listed on eBay, used resellers and a couple suppliers, we've been advised $4500 is a deal - there's currently a 455TH (discontinued 20 yr old model) listed for $5500 which is the mid price point most have been at for/over the past several months - we're looking for $3500. That said we'll consider any reasonable offer. I should note, I already checked S101 - the search results suggest it's not a very productive marketing platform and certainly doesn't appear to be a hot bed of sales activity - I'd like to believe that's not the case, but after having tried (unsuccessfully) to sell my 2007 Basecamp using the Airstream Classifieds site for 5 months it was suggested, by another former owner, that if I wanted results I needed to try Airstream Marketplace instead: I did and sold it - cash in bank 3 hours after initial contact - in just 4 days... for the exact same asking. It was picked up a week later by a uShip carrier. Some things simply defy common assumptions; that's why I ask for the assist. I appreciate your response and interest in the laminator - thanks for asking. Best, AK

alank

Hello, where is this laminator located for pickup?

Thanks
signsny.com
It's in a climate controlled facility Omaha, NE 68122 - a mile from the nearest interchange - very easy on/off access. Based on our 32 years of shipping experience I'd suggest uShip or similar service.
We've sourced their logistics to the coasts as well as north/south destinations. They've been very helpful and have provided speedy transport at quite good costs over the course of several times used.