• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need help identifying a part

Commando

Got the 8600 plotter and i think i need to replace the bar that goes through the rollers. I just dont know what its called to find the part number.
Its drooping for some odd reason. I think its why my rollers wont stay put.

Commando

Have you adjusted the Levers on each roller?
They are adjustable for thick substrates.
Everything is normal except that bar. Its drooping in the middle pretty bad. My other one doesnt do that and it doesnt have the roller problem.
If you look at the bar from the front, in the middle of the bar, you can see distance between it and the plotter. That isnt supposed to happen.

stxrmxn

If you find the part number or where to get one can you let us know, i need one of those exact same things also.
Thanks.

Commando

If you find the part number or where to get one can you let us know, i need one of those exact same things also.
Thanks.
Thanks to jwlllpl I contacted wide image solutions. It was 147 for the part as they would have to dismantle a unit for it.
I took that as, you cant just buy the rail. That would also explain why jw said it didnt have a part number.

Commando

I have considered just trying to straighten it but it seems even a couple degrees off would affect the rollers.