• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need help missing black nozzles

F80M3

Custom Title
it was fine last night, printed all day yesterday.... got in today and stated printing and it looks like this... all black/gray across the design.(very bottom nozzle check).... restarted the printer and then did a nozzle check which got rid of the black overlay but now 1 whole set of black nozzles are gone.

any ideas?
Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 1.32.34 PM.png

F80M3

Custom Title
the fact that ALL of them are missing makes me wonder.... (my printer is single cap large, not individual caps) it was a perfect nozzle check yesterday.

could it be ink or electrical? =/

SignosaurusRex

Seems to me that an entire block of one color suddenly missing might indicate a major single damper failure.
Damper O-ring failure, Ink line failure and loss of vacuum. . . I'm curious to the actual cause myself.

Umca

It looks like not good head cables connection. Always jetting mozzles or channel missiing means some address pin of cable not connected. Try to reconnect the cables. Also, it can be ink leaking inside the printhead and short cirquit inside the printhead.