• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help on Mimaki UJV55-320 and Flexi 12sp3 networking

catbee

Hi, good people out there, I am having problem connecting Flexi12 and Mimaki UJV55-320 over network.
I am a Flexi and Wasatch rips user, when i bought a Mimaki UJV55-320 last year me and my team love it but we just can't get used to Rasterlink. recently Flexi12 SP3 update finally supported this printer but i can only communicate with it over USB not network.
We have both Rasterlink and Flexi12 installed in the same PC only Rasterlink can detect the printer in the network as Flexi12 can only detect all my other printers in the network except UJV55, even after I uninstall Rasterlink from the PC. any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
sorry for my bad English and thanks for reading my post

jimdtg

As I remember, not exactly because I don't use network printer currently that after selected network printer from Production Manager, you must enter IP values for connection. How do you set up that step?

catbee

i just key in my printer ip address in Flexi port setting window, when i do the connection test it failed on UJV55 but pass on my Roland. see attached images.
UJV55.jpg roland.jpg

jimdtg

Please spend some mins to read this manual to set up your Mimaki network connection. It's Network Settings Startup Guide from Mimaki.

Code:
https://eng.mimaki.co.jp/archives/034/NetworkStartupGuide_D202526-10.pdf

catbee

Please spend some mins to read this manual to set up your Mimaki network connection. It's Network Settings Startup Guide from Mimaki.

Code:
https://eng.mimaki.co.jp/archives/034/NetworkStartupGuide_D202526-10.pdf
my PC can communicate with the printer over the network as well as Rasterlink, only Flexi cannot but it can dectect all other printers in the network except UJV55.

catbee

Thanks to all who trying to help me solve the problem, finally got the problem fixed with the help from those good guys from SAi, I just need to set the printer port to 11110 and very importantly a proper ICC profile for the printer need to be install in Production Manger in the first place.