• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help opening file - Corel X5

AUTO-FX

I have a file from a customer in Corel X5 , and when I open it in flexi it is blank. I have an old version of Corel (9) which also shows it as blank, although properties shows the presence of data. Will someone take a look and confirm for me ? Please PM me with an email address if you have time! Thanks!

AUTO-FX

Thanks, Nick.
I still cant open them. Flexi and corel both say 'error during import, do you wish to continue'

They were fine for you?
I dont even know where to begin to correct this.

njshorts

Thanks, Nick.
I still cant open them. Flexi and corel both say 'error during import, do you wish to continue'

They were fine for you?
I dont even know where to begin to correct this.

yep, no issues with corel x5 or flexi 10.0.3.

i'll shoot over an eps for grins, see if it works.

AUTO-FX

After i talked with the customer at length ( and it was quite a trying discussion for me since the guy is an amateur but thinks he knows ALL about it ) it turns out he was not exporting files properly. I asked him to "export" instead of "save as", and convert to curves, and all is well now.
What a pain in the a**.
I think i will charge extra.
Sheesh.
Thanks for your help , guys, i thought it was my computer or something going haywire on my end.