• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help please- digital signage

what the

Owner/op
I need to dive into estimating and potentially making a sign like the attached picture. It is 8ft wide with a 2ft tall LED screen/ 2ft acrylic box at top (double sided) . I am in Sacramento, CA and need a supplier for the screen. Any suggestions on supplier?
So I don't waste so much time on my "homework time on estimation" Can anyone throw a rough number of how much they would charge without fully crunching numbers on this complete monument.
Thank you,
Amber

Attachments

• Centennial United Methodist church   Google Maps.png
    Centennial United Methodist church Google Maps.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 321

1-800 LED SIGNS

I need to dive into estimating and potentially making a sign like the attached picture. It is 8ft wide with a 2ft tall LED screen/ 2ft acrylic box at top (double sided) . I am in Sacramento, CA and need a supplier for the screen. Any suggestions on supplier?
So I don't waste so much time on my "homework time on estimation" Can anyone throw a rough number of how much they would charge without fully crunching numbers on this complete monument.
Thank you,
Amber

Hello Amber,

I emailed you some pricing on our EMC boards.

Give me a call at my extension if you have any questions.

Thanks!
1-800 LED SIGNS EXT 6
(533-7446)

http://www.1800ledsigns.com