• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with a font ID. Tried 2 notable font finding sites.

Craig914

This one has me stumped as I have tried two good font finding sites. Any help will be deeply appreciated.
Thanks, Craig

Attachments

• QUEEN PIA BOAT SAG HARBOR CLOSEUP .JPG
    QUEEN PIA BOAT SAG HARBOR CLOSEUP .JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 311
  • QUEEN PIA email copy.jpg
    QUEEN PIA email copy.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 75

weyandsign

I think this is the Playstation 3 logo font.

Last edited:

weyandsign

Thank You Johnny Best. I guess it's also used for Spiderman, but Playstation was the first thing that popped into my mind.

citysignshop

Thank You Johnny Best. I guess it's also used for Spiderman, but Playstation was the first thing that popped into my mind.
how DOES your brain DO that???? .....sometimes I can only remember the first 6 font cartridges that we had for our Gerber IVb!
.....and even those have gotten lost in the fog of digital 'free' knock-offs!
Remember Friz Quadrata?...I think corelDraw bastardized that into 'Fritz' something or other! ...it's all been downhill ever since!

Craig914

Weyandsign…. thank you very much for this incredible find I searched high and low for this font and I totally appreciate your expertise in this area. My apologies for the delayed response. This project got delayed and is now on track. Thanks again Craig.

Craig914

Weyandsign… I appreciate your help with this difficult font. I searched high and low for this and could not find it. My apologies for a delayed response as this project got delayed and is now on track. Again thanks for your expertise. Craig.

MrDav3C

I would look start with a font like "Homoarakhn" or "Webslinger" and make a few adjustments to the the letters such as the "Y" and the "R" to remove the unwanted serifs, provided you don't have to write paragraphs in it it shouldn't taken too long!