• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with a "template" for my macbook pro

agfracing

Hey guys im looking to make a template for my macbook pro 15" so i can do a cool "wrap" on it. I wanna wrap the top of it and have the apple logo cutout of it. I know i can measure it but figured maybe someone has done this and can point me to a source for it. I also want to do something with the keyboard itself and the unibody around the clickpad and key board. Im stumped on how to do the keyboard keys layout other then trial and error which seems like it would take forever. If you have any ideas or sources please let me know! thanks!

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
lay it on a scanner... if its bigger than the scanable area, then scan in segments and piece it together -- "walla"....

agfracing

Alright... thanks. Ive been slammed so my own projects are the last of my worries. I guess i can get to it when I free up some time. Thanks though everyone.

J

john1

I would measure the apple logo on the laptop, then find the vector of the apple logo online and paste it into the middle of the illustrator document for example and scale it down to that size.

Should be simple enough

njshorts

i made one for my 13" uMBP, easily modified for a 15"- shoot me an email... nick at rapidstoragesolutions.com to remind me to dig it up.