• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with font please

Richard2717

Good Morning,
I have been away from the art desk for quite a few years but due to all the shutdowns I find myself filling that roll again. Sad part is we made this sign back in 2014 so normally I would have the file already but I had a catastrophic loss of files later that year due to a ransomware attack. I am sure I will eventually find the correct style but thought I would try my luck here 1st. Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• 20200604_170640.jpg
    20200604_170640.jpg
    858.3 KB · Views: 204

jwlllpl

Could it be Haettenschweiler compressed a bit? It also looks like swiss911 or even Helvetica LT Pro both with some compression.

BarefootNWA

Good Morning,
I have been away from the art desk for quite a few years but due to all the shutdowns I find myself filling that roll again. Sad part is we made this sign back in 2014 so normally I would have the file already but I had a catastrophic loss of files later that year due to a ransomware attack. I am sure I will eventually find the correct style but thought I would try my luck here 1st. Thanks in advance for any help.
Looks like IMPACT spaced/stretched