• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with installing JV3 and FlexiSIGN-PRO

micgo

Hello ! im using JV3 and FlexiSIGN-PRO 8.1. windows is able to find Mimaki in Device Manager. my problem is i m not able to print anything out from FlexiSIGN. i paste a image to FlexiSIGN-PRO and click on File > RIP and Print. Production manager windows came up and i setup the printer with firewire. at the RIP and Print windows it started RIPing but its stop at printing at 0% and nothing go on from there. i m totally new to this i have no idea what i m doing it wrong. PLZ HELP !!

:thankyou:

micgo

"remote" is the key, i got it printing now =D

:U Rock:

one other problem i have now the color dose now come out the way how the image is. everything come out darker then what i have from the image. is there color setting i need to do some where ?

:thankyou:

Redz Signs Inc.

you need color profile for the diffrent media that you use u can usually go to the companys website and download them. that will get you startedbut you willneed to make sure that u understand most monitors are RGB not CMYK so with that being said you will have a color shift . its alot of tinkering to get the profile dialed in you just have to practice