• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help need help with manifold replacement

I need help here Can anyone tell me how to replace a manifold on a roland sp540v ? broken tips for dampers , need new manifolds and where can i buy new ones with fast shipping ?. Do I have to pull the head off with manifold or can I leave head in place and replace just the manifold?

FrankW

You need to take the head out of the machine to replace the manifold, otherwise you cant reach the screws.

TimToad

IF you make sure that you order from their U.S. website, Digiprint Supplies is well priced and they will arrive in a few days. Just make sure you order from the U.S. site. The parent site does not automatically direct your purchase to that warehouse.

IF you make sure that you order from their U.S. website, Digiprint Supplies is well priced and they will arrive in a few days. Just make sure you order from the U.S. site. The parent site does not automatically direct your purchase to that warehouse.
thank you