• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with Mutoh VJ 1624

Jeff Eller

I have a Mutoh VJ 1624. It starts printing at normal speed and a few minutes into it the printer begins to slow down and pause. It will do this for awhile and eventually will stop. Any idea what is causing this? I appreciate any help. Thank you

Bert Wondervan

I have a Mutoh VJ 1624. It starts printing at normal speed and a few minutes into it the printer begins to slow down and pause. It will do this for awhile and eventually will stop. Any idea what is causing this? I appreciate any help. Thank you

Something is wrong with your software. Remove the software and install it again. (Clean install).

msrobere

I had this problem and it was my network connection to the printer. I put another network card in my rip computer and ran the printer on its own line and never had a problem since.