• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need help

tomence

hi guys. i used to use illustrator now i got corel draw x3 and tried to do a sign but need help of this problem:
when i do rectangle and have 8 point wide line and then i put text inside the rectangle when i try to cut it on my graphtec ce5000 it gives me two colors. one is NO FILL and the other one which is the letters is BLACK. NO FILL is for the rectangle. Now how can i convert that to be all one color and have the rectangle line 8 points.

GeneralJR

select the retangle, press ctrl+shift+Q to convert the outline in curves, that means now you have a new object (the outline). Delete the retangle. Now you only have the outline and the text. now just cut it.

I cut directly from coreldraw. I dont know if you have to export your graphic to an external software.