• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help

tdgraphics

Hi,

I have just had to rebuild my printing machine. I run VersaWorks and th disk I had was for version 1.0. Unfortunatly I canno find it for some reason and need to get hold of a VersaWorks install disk.

As it happens I spoke to Roland Ireland many months ago about a new disk and they have told me that they don't have one but will get me one. Every time I ask, they still don't have one.

Is there a tech or some out there that can point me in the direction of downloading one or something as waiting for Roland seems a waste of time.

Thanks in advance,

Neil

tdgraphics

I have spoken to Roland land a number of times about this and nobody mentioned a linkThey just said they would get a CD with the application on it. As yet though nothing. Does anyone know the Roland link? so PM me.

I have found a number of Pirate sites perporting to have the software in varoius version, but I am very wary about downloading something from them.

Neil

tdgraphics

Got it sorted.

Spoke to a guy, Peter at Roland Ireland and he burned me a copy, which I picked up this afternoon. He apologized for the previous requests not being fulfilled.

Alls well that ends well.

Neil