• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need hem welder for banners

Johnny Best

Here ya go
hemwelder.jpg

Christian @ 2CT Media

I have a HEMTEK I would sell... we used it an handful of times and havent used it in a year. Hardly do banners anymore since there are so many cutthroat places online.

Superior_Adam

We have a welder for our banners and switched everything over to double needle stitching. The finished look is a personal opinion. Many of my customers are glad we went to stitching. If your doing smaller banners its great. If you do long banner a welder is a pain unless you have tables long enough to accommodate. I have found that with longer banner I prefer stitching them over welding them.

brycesteiner

We have a welder for our banners and switched everything over to double needle stitching. The finished look is a personal opinion. Many of my customers are glad we went to stitching. If your doing smaller banners its great. If you do long banner a welder is a pain unless you have tables long enough to accommodate. I have found that with longer banner I prefer stitching them over welding them.
Out of curiosity, how is it you don't need a long table for a long banner for sewing but you do for welding?
We don't have any problem welding 25+ feet long. Even done nearly up to a 100' in length in just a couple minutes without any problem. Our table is 9' long. We built a portable roller that feeds the rolls into the welder and reduces the friction from the table.

DoubleDiamond

We have been trying to use a single needle non walking foot (bottom does top doesn't) upholstery commercial machine and it isn't working. I think we need a double walking foot double needle, but we don't do that much stitching so a single needle will work. We typically fold over 13oz with webbing. What machine are you using and what would you recommend? Thanks, JM