• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need ideas for 69 Camaro wrap

WB

Hey Guys!!

I have a customer coming in with a 69 Camaro SS for a full warp. I'm trying to figure out what to do with the uni-body style and where to put the seems. My 1st though was to put a stripe on the roof but he's not crazy about that. Next thought was to go up as high as I could with the 60" material and seem it on the roof.. or do I seem in down on the pillars and make the seems as short as possible?? And what's a good seem size? 1/8" 1/4".. Gotta try and talk him out of using 3M Dead matte black tomorrow..

Thanks

unclebun

The tricky part is the c pillar. Take a look at pictures of Camaros that have a vinyl top and consider following a similar line to two-tone it. Or add a gloss accent that hides the seam. Or make the seam at the top of the c pillar and create something like a Mini of Ford Flex idea.