• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need mirror printed decals on clear static cling material

Imakesigns

I am looking for a supplier that can print on clear static cling material with white ink. the group is a corvette club. they do not want stickers and printing on the front side of white material doesn't give the grip to stay on the window. they gave me a sample of their current product. it is reverse printed with the backing applied to the inside of the window. they get deals and discounts locally with the decal in their windows. anyone here? 2 1/4" circles, die cut. simple white/black/red design.

Andy D

Agree, only to add if you can find a vendor that uses "glass adhere" it seems to be much better than static cling.
I haven't printed to it yet, I just have a sample that someone dropped off, but it seems like real nice stuff & it comes in white and clear.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Glass_Adhere_Product_Data_Bulletin 2.jpg
    Glass_Adhere_Product_Data_Bulletin 2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 196

Jackpine

Glass adhere prints and cuts great. It is micro suction not static cling.

Pro Graphics Network LLC.

4030 Simon Rd, Boardman, OH 44512, USA

[330-783-0083]

info@glassadhere.com

GlassADhere

Hi Guys, If you have any questions let me know and if your going to SGIA stop by my Photo Tex and GlassADhere booth #2445 to see all the media. Otherwise we are happy to send anyone a free sample roll of the GlassAdhere White or Clear version and we are coming out with a new Frosted version for Reverse printing 2nd surface if you have no white ink, but this GlassADhere-Frost will only work with with Latex and UV inks.