• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need one that isn't so cheap...

Schultz Designs

Looking for some help to track down a similar, but better version of this font... The client likes this but after closer inspection, the serifs are quite wonky. Some sides are sharp points, while the other side of the same serif is blunt. I'm willing to purchase if need be because the price on the job will more than cover the cost of the new font. Keep in mind that the S's (esses?) in the attachment were made by myself to replace a dog of an origional.

P.S. the font name on my computer is called ikarus.

Attachments

• shanni.jpg
    shanni.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

Steve C.

You could try a squeezed Serpentine with over sized caps. It has the same feel, and is much more attractive even though quite distorted.

Attachments

• serpentine.jpg
    serpentine.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 88

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Squeezed Serpintine is way better than the original......but you didn't hear me say it. :)

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I thought I had better swallow a little pride. I can't deny the improvement.....but I still say.........oh, I better not open that can of worms up. We are all getting along.... :)

I would modify the middle of the S's a little bit, they are chunky......sowwy :tongue: