• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need recommendations on a stand

RatherDashing

I'm getting a Tajima Sai soon and need recommendations on a stand. The stand that Tajima makes is the perfect size, but about a thousand dollars. What do you use?

Stacey K

I like making signs
I would just make one. You can use 2x4's and get a piece of scrap countertop at your local big box store. Or check marketplace for "counters or bars" for sale. Someone is always selling something cheap.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing

Kbrecken

I've built several workbenches, finishing and kitting tables with used warehouse racking and topped them off with 3/4" high density MDF,

WildWestDesigns

If you are going to make your own (which most on here know that I'm all in favor of those creating their own tools versus just buying it), just be aware that these machines are fairly sensitive. So what may end up happening is that timing gets out of whack over time and that has to be adjusted with more frequent upkeep. This would also be dependent on amount of use and if you are like some people that try to max out spm (which ironically doesn't net as much as people seem to think, but I digress). Not the end of the world, just wanted to make sure that you are aware of that potential area of concern and compensate before it becomes a big headache.