• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need reliable trade printer (not 4over)

Stacey K

I like making signs
Ok that's shocking.

Signs365 is interesting - i.e their website is just a landing page with a login. They must be extremely huge to be able to do that / a lot of word of mouth it seems.
Their interface looks nice though, seems to be preset sizing though to use the artboard like that.

I can understand a lot of print sites use a MIS, but i cannot say i've seen anything as bad as 4over.
There's a lot of option available these days, we recently finished putting ours together. I was stressing about it all being user friendly, but i figured that no system is perfect and there's always going to be quirks of each particular MIS.
You can upload your artwork and change the sizing for most items and it will update right there (magnets have a few preset sizes). It also saves all your artwork so if you need to reorder you can do so quickly, unless there's a contour cut, then you need up upload the contour cut file each time you order. I just make sure I save the PDF in the customer file if it's something they re-order often. They aren't the best at color matching but for most of my customers, it's close enough.

OzarkDigital

We're much smaller than 365, but we'd love the chance to work with you.

Dm me if you'd like to chat, otherwise feel free to join our website!

HIGHLY recommend the www.FireSprint.com team in Omaha. They do digital printing AND screen printing, so depending on quantity and colors, they are the ONLY wholesale vendor partner that can offer us the best solution that fits the client's needs. They recently printed 550 foamcore boards for us in the three days between Christmas and New Years weekends and we and the client were STUNNED at the quality from their new digital flatbed printer, their quality, their fast turnaround and their pricing. The others are OK, but with FireSprint, you can actually talk to a real live person vs. being forced to only have a Web interface for client support (but they have that too!) Thanks, FireSprint!

Dennis the Menace
MidSouth area