• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Rip and image library for Photo Tex work

Dan Berg

Good morning to all.
I am adding the Photo Tex product as one of our offerings and need a little help in setting things up.
Before having my web person start working on my website to add these new products, I need to get set up properly. We presently are a printmaking and mounting studio working entirely on photo printing and mounting. No signs or advertising sales of any kind. Which means we do not do any layout or design of any kind. (Not really sure if I want to either.)
Really love the Photo Tex product and think it should sell.
Big question,do we need a rip and if so which one?
Advertising banners,wall murals for the home or office.
Any additional speciality equipment we might need?
Will be printing with 2 Epsons 7900 and 9900.
Don't expect we will need our laminators for this work but we do have a Seal 43 Ultra and the 62" Base.
So our printmaking limitations are 43" in width. How is that width going to work with large wall murals.

On our Photo Tex page on our website we would like to have a large image library for customers to choose from. I do not want to send them off to iStock Photo to choose an image then come back to us. Many folks just will not do it. We need to make it simple and easy for them to buy. I have seen at least a half dozen sites selling Photo Tex with beautiful images to choose from.

So how do I start laying all this out?
Rip,image library plus layout and design software for posters,banners and murals.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: