• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Roland Printers! Need Halp!!

Wingace

So I'm currently looking for a couple of Roland's but sort of need some help.

I own an Sp-300v, a VP-300i, and an Sp-300i

Backstory:
I print small designs in large quantities on vinyl and the SP-300v works great.
(need additional printer)
Vendor: "VP-300i , amazing and awesome, prints 2x as fast as an SP :D"
Bought one... he was right about the speed... didn't mention the quality drop
Still have it, still prints... just not as good as my Sp

(need additional printer)
Me: "I don't want a VP, I want an SP"
Vendor: "No Problem! this Sp-300i has the power of an SP with the versatility of a VP"

Bought one... got everything except SP quality prints ... did some checking in the settings and such, and i might be wrong... but the SP-300v prints at 1060x1060, the VP and Sp-300i print at max 1440x720 ...

To Sum Up
I'm assuming 1060x1060 is a better resolution than 1440x720 and have found no other alternative resolution for the VP and SP-300i. Looked under the SP-300i's dress and found that it's the same mixup as a VP-300i, minus two print heads xD. Sad to hear they discontinued the SP-300v's because mine is currently leading the pack in quality and durability.

Was hoping to get some suggestions? Need advice/knowledge/or Sp-300v's in good condition xD.

p.s. had all the machines serviced so it's nothing physically wrong with the machines... messed with every software setting too :/

p.p.s. xD <---- my crack up face