• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need screws for L size bobbin

WildWestDesigns

Typically screws are not sold separate from the bobbin case.

I have yet to see a vendor that sells them separate anyway.

Does your case have "no backlash" or is it without one?

kanvas

If your machine came with a parts book the screw part number should be shown in the exploded parts diagram. If you don't have the book you could go to a sewing machine (industrial) supply company and tell them the machine model and they should be able to get you the screw.

They might have a minimum order. Its a good idea to have extra gib screws and spring screws around anyway.

WildWestDesigns

If your machine came with a parts book the screw part number should be shown in the exploded parts diagram.

While I don't know if this will be all of them, I do know that both Barudan and Brother do not show an exploded view of the bobbin case and related parts to get them separately. You are talking about maybe a 4 or 5 dollar part depending on if you get it with or without the "no backlash" spring.