• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need small clear decals, vendor?

Flame

Alright on stuff like this I often order through Stouse, but their website is being buggy and I'm getting no reply from them. Soooo, anyone want to bid on a project? Need a full color print on clear, .75" x 2", total quantity of 1000, and shipped to me in WA. Would need cut as well, just a simple rectangle cut.

O

onlinestar

I think Keith @ i45signs (signs2trade.com) does these. They have beautiful new sticker printer, top notch quality too.

Flame

Not the whole thing flooded, just need a good, opaque black text with a small section will have a raster "carbon fiber" design. So pretty much just opaque black text which means thermal or black printed backed with white.

TheSnowman

I was thinking Signs2Trade too. Email Keith if you can't find what you need, but I was ordering some stuff yesterday and saw it. I got an email on it too, so I know they do some kind of labels.