• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Small outdoor Printer/Cutter for hardhats

The dude

Look in Signwarehouse for a machine that you could use one that's for sale for $349.00 is a Craft ROBO by Graphtec mabey this will help on page 66 of there book.

PMG

Look in Signwarehouse for a machine that you could use one that's for sale for $349.00 is a Craft ROBO by Graphtec mabey this will help on page 66 of there book.
i already posted it but he thought i was being a smart ass.

signmeup

Some intresting machines available there. I would love to have a machine like a PC 12 for certain jobs. Is Roland still refurbishing these printers if I find one somewhere?

Tom

If you can set up the files yourself, I would suggest finding a good wholesaler. There are many on this site that could produce what you need with a good turnaround, and still leave you a decent profit. Maybe even more than you could make doing it yourself!