• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need software

Chris H

I just picked up a Gerber Sabre, it was an auction machine. It does not have a computer. I want to verify the machine works before investing a lot more. I have Corel, and fusion, and mach 3.
What is the minimum I can run it with?
What is my cheapest option? T
in advance.
If you can sell me something that helps, please let me know

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I can't get it to download, cust service chat won't reply. I left a voicemail too

From the past, I know CadLink (SignLab) has been difficult to make personal contact with directly. Perhaps you could contact a retailer to work through. It's been a while since I've contacted Gerber, and when I did, it was a seemingly endless volley of telephone messages until I could finally talk to a live human.

SignLab is a lot simpler, but Gerber Omega has a lot more features if you have the patience to learn them. I actually run both. Each has their strengths and weaknesses.

JB

Bert Wondervan

I just picked up a Gerber Sabre, it was an auction machine. It does not have a computer. I want to verify the machine works before investing a lot more. I have Corel, and fusion, and mach 3.
What is the minimum I can run it with?
What is my cheapest option? T
in advance.
If you can sell me something that helps, please let me know

Hi,
Maybe I can help you, pm me.
- what is your Windows version?
- what is your Gerber's model and brand?