• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some help in FlexiSign (scale)

MTechGraphics

I have flexiSign 7.6 and I purchased Mr. Clipart vehicle templates. The templates are made in 1:20 scale. I use AI and flexi to design, but how am I supposed to get the real size of the design in AI so it can be imported into Felxi or Cut Studio (Roland Software)? I know I need to zoom in I think about 2000% ? maybe I'm not sure if you guys can give me a small list of steps I can follow it would be great.

It's my first time using the templates and I need some help from someone who has done this before.

Thank you in advance to everyone who will be willing to help me on this one.

:signs101:​

signage

Rather than make the file bigger just design at the reduced size then scale up at the print/cut export or scale it in your rip!

MTechGraphics

I understand that about designing in the scaled file. Anothersign resize? where in AI or flexi? Also if you can tell me where to find resize that would be great because I'm new to all of this. I'm trying to learn as much as possible and this board is the best out there.
Thanks

gvgraphics

Click arange, then resize. In the design box you will see 100%, change that to 2000% and you are all set. Or on the left hand side of your cut manager you will see where it says size. It will say 100%, change that to 2000%.

Sean

MTechGraphics

Thank you guys so much for all your help and support all the tips worked great I finally got it. This board is the best!!

everyone that helped me rocks!!