• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some help looking to buy a new vinyl cutter.

LakelandSigns

We have looked at four different types of vinyl cutters. We need a vinyl cutter that will have a long track cut & contour cut also for cutting thick material.

Here are the for models that we are have looking at.

Ioline SmarTrac Contour Series 54"
Q Series 50 foot Track and Contour cut (Q160)
Allen 1000 Series
Summa T Series S140
Graphtec FC7000 MK2-130

Which one of these cutters will meet our needs?

Thanks,

Denise

Last edited:

chopper

the Q is a graphtec,(re branded with slightly less function)
the allen I know nothing about....
If it were me I would choose between the summa and the graptec,.
I have a summa t series and it works flawless also the summa warranty is the best they will warranty it for life even if purchased used ( unless they quit that )
and if my machine needs repair they will send out a machine for me to use while mine is being repaired
good luck //chopper

animenick65

Can't go wrong with either a summa or a graphatec. Gotta admit, those summas are dream machines and kinda look cool.

Pro Image

All of them.......but I would go with the Graphetc or the Summa myself.....Have you look at the Mutoh cutters.......I have a 1400d and love it........

rcboats1

Last fall we ordered a Graphtec FC7000 MkII 160, I'll just say that we have a Summa in the shop now and love it.