• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some ideas

fisheye48

Have a customer thats wants 4"x6" oval printed stickers...no big deal...but wants them done in matte and also laminated. my delima is i dont have any matte lam. what are my options here...i can justify buying a roll of matte lam for 100 stickers...i have the matte vinyl just not the lam...what can i do here...without losing my a$$

Circleville Signs

There isnt' a ton you can do. I would call my sales reps for the suppliers I use and see if they have any partial or short rolls of lam that they would be willing to give you. The only way you'll have luck on that though, is if you spend a decent amount of money with them consistently.

100 stickers is a pretty small order. Any particular reason that they are insisting on lamination?

Gary

Flame

Buy a roll of matte lam. It comes in handy. I didn't use it for years, but bought a roll, and use it up in a month. Just found ALL sorts of uses for it.

fisheye48

There isnt' a ton you can do. I would call my sales reps for the suppliers I use and see if they have any partial or short rolls of lam that they would be willing to give you. The only way you'll have luck on that though, is if you spend a decent amount of money with them consistently.

100 stickers is a pretty small order. Any particular reason that they are insisting on lamination?

Gary

it is for a wakeboard team...so they are going on boats, trucks, cars, wakeboards...etc. and plus they asked for them to be laminated

Pat Whatley

Add the cost of the matte laminate roll to the decals. Tell them straight up that if they want regular glossy decals they'll be regular price, if they want matte finish decals they'll be the higher price. Let them figure out what they want to do.