• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some shop shirts

DoubleDown

Hey all,

Need to get a couple shop shirts/clothing made and looking for a couple company's that can work with us. Probably looking at 5-10 items of clothing from shirts to cold weather gear, etc.

Thanks,

jbennett

Small numbers make it a little more difficult, most places have minimums of 20-25.
Just letting you know.

Not sure, but I think he means 5 different apparel items(i.e. , t-shirts, sweat shirts, jackets, etc...) and not 5-10 pieces of a single item, but what do I know? I'm sure he can elaborate.

jbennett

mark in tx

You might be right jbennet, it's just after getting into promotional products myself, minimum quantities of items turns out to be the number 1 issue to explain to customers.
Often times when a customer says they want a couple of of shirts, they only mean 2 shirts. And 2 sweaters, 2 jackets, etc...

jbennett

You might be right jbennet, it's just after getting into promotional products myself, minimum quantities of items turns out to be the number 1 issue to explain to customers.
Often times when a customer says they want a couple of of shirts, they only mean 2 shirts. And 2 sweaters, 2 jackets, etc...

Yeah, a lot of setup involved for that amount. I am happily getting going into screen printing and have a good way of keeping my setup cost low for short run projects; however, I have to gain some additional experience before I feel comfortable doing jobs for the public yet. Have done a few projects for friends that have bars and friends that have garbage businesses. Drunk people usually don't mind if something isn't perfect :)

jbennett