• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need source for Security Labels

myront

CorelDRAW is best
We've been tasked to produce Sequentially numbered Security Labels. We had some old stock laying around but our Edge printer doesn't produce colors to it very well. I tried several different settings and still couldn't get good prints.
We outsourced it to our regular vendor who informed us that they can only cut them as individual decals and not to a roll as a peel and stick. That's the part that's important. Who wants SEQUENTIALLY numbered decals in a bundle. What a pain it would be if the bundle got dropped and mixed.

Any ideas before we experiment with using our HP latex printer?

henryz

Maybe try looking at a company like Data Graphics they produce numbered UL Labels that are tampered proof in a roll?

brycesteiner

We've been tasked to produce Sequentially numbered Security Labels. We had some old stock laying around but our Edge printer doesn't produce colors to it very well. I tried several different settings and still couldn't get good prints.
We outsourced it to our regular vendor who informed us that they can only cut them as individual decals and not to a roll as a peel and stick. That's the part that's important. Who wants SEQUENTIALLY numbered decals in a bundle. What a pain it would be if the bundle got dropped and mixed.

Any ideas before we experiment with using our HP latex printer?
I use Discount Labels or I make them myself. Discount Labels has always been very quick for me.