• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Spectrophotometer for Onyx

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Thanks Pauly. Waiting for someone from X-Rite to give me a call back with pricing on both options. Based on what I saw online Publish is 3x the cost of the Basic so I suppose I have to decide if the added features are worth the added expense. Hopefully they can shed some light on that.
in the meantime you can download the software and have a look at it from the xrite site. It's the full version but locked until you plug a device into it. you can click though and see what's what. put it in advance mode and you'll see all the functions and features.

GB2

Old Member
I have no experience with profiling and I only have the device with no software so I'm not sure how it can be used as it is. I also have an I have an X Rite Eye One UV Cut with no software...and if anyone could use it let me know.

mdjamesd

mdjamesd, how have you got on with the new profiler ?
Quite well actually! We have 10 or 12 different medias we use on a fairly consistent basis. The Epson S60's have a multitude of printing modes, so I'm slowly working my way through them. I have been profiling through Onyx, and am waiting for a slowdown to try and play with the i1 program