• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Suggestions for Application / Transfer Tape for GF 226 Wallmark

sabah

Hi,

What application tape should I use for GF 226?
I will be printing wall decor decals in various sizes up to 50" and want to try using GF 226.

Should I be looking for a low, medium, or high tack application tape?
I heard of RTape, specifically "RTape ApliTape 4075 High Tack Tape", but is that the right application tape for GF 226?

Any assistance and/or suggestions are much appreciated. Thank you.

Tech specs about GF 226 Walmark vinyl.

tbullo

Superunknown
We don't use any tape on this. Its pretty rigid. Pull a few inches of paper down on the back, line it up and tack it down. Similar to 223.

sabah

We don't use any tape on this. Its pretty rigid. Pull a few inches of paper down on the back, line it up and tack it down. Similar to 223.
Curious though, if you had to use tape (e.g. perhaps a wall decal with a lot of delicate narrow/small contour cuts), what type of application tape would you use?

newparade

Hi,

What application tape should I use for GF 226?
I will be printing wall decor decals in various sizes up to 50" and want to try using GF 226.

Should I be looking for a low, medium, or high tack application tape?
I heard of RTape, specifically "RTape ApliTape 4075 High Tack Tape", but is that the right application tape for GF 226?

Any assistance and/or suggestions are much appreciated. Thank you.

Tech specs about GF 226 Walmark vinyl.
Just wondering if you ever made any progress with the 226.